BB EQUUS: The Essentials
BRILLIANT BEST EQUUS is a transformational off-site retreat experience for executive teams and intact work teams.
BB EQUUS is a 50/50 program. 50% of your time is spent in direct contact with horses via structured exercises in which each participant absorbs leadership wisdom from the powerful interaction between horses and humans.
The remaining 50 % of the time, your team defines how it will apply this wisdom toward exceeding your business goals, and how it will do so with a new-found ease and confidence.
BB EQUUS is held at Dr. Faubel’s pristine horse ranch in Western Broward County, home to 10 horses. While the ranch is situated in a pastoral area of South Florida, it is easily accessed in less than 30 minutes from either the Miami or Ft. Lauderdale airports.
BB EQUUS is offered as a 1-day or 2-day event for groups of up to 12 participants. It is a perfect stand-alone program for your team or it can be the riveting add-on highlight to any larger event you are hosting in South Florida.
Skills We Explore in the Structured Interactions with Horses
• Leading with Personal Authority
• Creating Followership via Join-Up Connection
• Adapting our Leadership Style in the Face of Resistance
• Leading with 3 Intelligences – Mind/Heart/Gut
• Heightening our own Self-Awareness
• Releasing Personal Barriers
• Sharpening our Partnership Mindset
• Creating Flow in any Situation
Outcomes You Can Expect
While Dr. Giselle Faubel and Achim Nowak will adapt the activities they select for your retreat to match the specific goals you have for your team, definitely expect the following outcomes:
• Heightened self-awareness for every member of your team.
• Demonstrated ability to better hear and respond with clarity.
• More fluid and unforced communication within your team.
• An enhanced ability to balance a commitment to tactical execution with the absorption of emerging wisdom.
• Making more fully informed decisions.
• A deeper commitment to collective success